Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yet another icon meme! And Rock The House icons!

I know that lately icon memes are not very popular, but I'd still like to post this one:


Stolen from


* Reply to this post with ICON ME! and I will pick five of your icons.

* Make a post (including this info) and talk about the icons I chose.

* Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.

* This will create a never ending cycle of icon glee






Probably my all time fave Lost icon. It's just epic. The man himself is not so bad either. One of the most intriguing characters of Lost.




HRG pretending to be Sylar pretending to be HRG. I am surprised the universe didn't explode. Hell, I know I did! My pants, too....Totally awesome double fakeout. Reading what Beeman wrote about this scene made this whole experience more amazing. You know,  "channeling Bryan Fuller " etc. Of course I made gifs, and of course I iconned it. Why so gay HRG?




This icon OMG. It has David Hasselhoff and a teddy bear. I had to have it. AUTOMATIC WIN! Knight Rider was my childhood show. I first watched it when I was 7 or something. Even at that age, I knew it was cheesy, but also, very awesome. 



TEH SUBTEXT. I am not sure what I really mean by that, but I do know that I mean naughty things. First of all: TEH TONGUE. Also, Clairebear is being giddy at the thought of the tongue........never mind. Moving on! I love this episode and I am in love with this scene.




What do Americans say? I plead the fifth? The icon speaks for itself, doesn't it? I wasn't even trying to screencap "that", it just....happened. And I am not sorry.


....aaaaand, now here are the icons of the Rock The House promotional pictures!!!





1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
10 11 12



No comments:

Post a Comment