Sunday, January 30, 2011

All the fantastic facts!!!!!


Photobucket

The Fantastic Facts.....Soooo.....why do we need to know these numbers? Not that I object or anything ...So that we can create our own Jack Coleman? Fantasize about him?

Shoe size....Oh, his shoe size...Also, the pic....It's....*breathes heavily*

I think someone needs to measure him again. We need the most recent data....I DEMAND!!!!!!!



Photobucket

LOL those pics OMG.  :D OMG I think Jack stole those glasses from the "Daughter Of Darkness" set. That hair...Also, her hair....Is he wearing a turtle neck?

"Nightmare" Couple. Niiiice... I couldn't stop awwwwwing when I read what she said. Very sweet....This clipping is pure win.




....Okay, he wasn't in the "Ultimate" episode and I have no idea if he'll be in the next episode or.... D: This is killiiiing meeee. DDD: *sobs*

*shakes her fist at NBC*

I know they are behind this....

No comments:

Post a Comment