Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Woohooo!!! Pics from Hallmark Winter Press Tour thingy !!!!

As soon as I saw this, my relentless search began!


So far, we were able to find these shiny pics (no pun intended....?):


Photobucket

Ohhh, their outfits match...




Photobucket

His legs look even longer. Oh, I was about to joke like, "Where is her hand?", but now I see where her hand is...Bummer.



Photobucket

But I can make that joke for this one! Also, I thought his suit was blue! Now it looks gray!



Photobucket

Oh Jack...So shiny yet elegant....SO HOT......and blue again! His suit, that is...



Photobucket

Also, I totally remember that tie....Ungh sexy stare...GRAY! D:



Photobucket

Ruggedness OMG. Too much!!!!! ....also, I give up.



Photobucket

Ungh watermark. Well, at least none of these event pics are photoshopped...



Photobucket

UNGNGGNGHHHHHH. I love his 'hand in pocket' poses.



Photobucket

WHY SO SEXY??????



And this is every other pic I could find:

Photobucket


....I'd want some of them...in bigger sizes...All of them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment