Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More pics!

I have more pics, mostly close-up ones!

Come inside and see the ruggedness (is that a word?) closer...Also, it's shiny.


Photobucket


Yes, I spent an hour at work hunting for the pics. No, I am not sorry.



Photobucket

Hallmark group photo! Jack is next to Jane Seymour! Also, 90210 (the original) reunion, yay! :D


More about the pic:


"Hallmark Channel certainly knows how to throw a party (thank you Pam Slay). The network known for their family-focused original movies that feature popular stars of the past spared no expense as they gathered over 300 critics and talent at Pasadena’s prestigious Tournament House on Friday. The 18,500 square foot mansion was the winter home of chewing gum magnate William Wrigley and is now the official headquarters of the Tournament of Roses Association.
"


300 critics? That's like 10 critics per an actress/actor. Hmmm...Perhaps I should think about becoming one...Umbrella girl or a critic? Tough choice.



Photobucket

Luckily, the watermark is staying out of the way. YUMMMMMM.



Photobucket

Oh my. I love this. I mean "a lot of stuff" by "this".



Photobucket

OMNOMNOMNOM. Not photoshopped, therefore prettier... Spiky hair is back!



Photobucket

I bet he's wearing the horn rimmed contact lenses again....



Photobucket

Very nice...VERY. Hehe, he's in a squinty mode again.....



Photobucket

This is totallly one of my fave. Look at the pose. He knows he is the sexy. I love the suit.



Photobucket

Oh hai. Very sexy. VERY. Btw, did he lose weight?



Photobucket

Very close. VERY. Ugh he looks so good. Those heels. My knees hurt.



Photobucket

Ohhh, very cute. VERY. Also, I still think their outifts totally match.



Photobucket

I think he's trying not to laugh...Why? We'll never know. *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment