Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beware, the pic inside may cause brain damage.

 This post is a nice excuse to :


OMG OMG. JACK COLEMAN'S  THE OFFICE EPISODE AIRS TONIGHT!!!!

I was already squeeing so hard.
It'll be his 3rd one! *crosses fingers for more episodes*





Photobucket


First of all, I really need to mention this:

I swear to gods, I used to have the same exact sweater. I SWEAR. NOT KIDDING. I think Jack and I are soulmates or something.



Now, let's analyze this article:

- Another macho male.

I have no other choice but to say: YMCA?

We are asked to believe that he is macho? He's a bb.


- 23 OMG.


- Of course he played in "Hair". You get that joke? :D I am so awesome times, I can't even.


- HIS LOVE FOR SINGING.

OMG OMG he wanted to sing....In DOL...Did he? Please someone tell me!!! I think he didn't sing in Dynasty and he definitely did not sing in Heroes, but...."Rock The House"!!!! FINALLY!!! :D :D :D


- Hazel-Eyed Blonde. Basketball. Beach Water Skiing.

*dies* No..... *DIES*


- He's single.

LIES. DDD:

No comments:

Post a Comment