Sunday, January 30, 2011

New old Jack pics!

While I nervously wait for the new The Office episode, I decided to post these three awesome pics. They are awesome because...they have Jack?

I just don't know if he'll be in the next episode or not! D:


Photobucket

Ebay description: "8X10 B & W PHOTO OF-JACK COLEMAN AND 2 OTHERS"

I loled. I swear I know the actor in the middle, but I can't remember neither his name nor his movies, TV shows etc. Does anybody know???

Most importantly, I have absolutely nooooooooo clue where this pic is from, or what this is!!!!!!!! OMG I WANT TO KNOW!!!!




Photobucket

OMG. I love Gordon Thomson and I am in love with this pic. It looks like some bromance is going on here. I approve. I'm not even going to mention the slashy behind the scenes moments....Ooops, I just did.


Photobucket

Ted Mcginley, a woman and Jack.



Ted Mcginley and Jack had a history together. Well, Ted was the head of the celeb gang whose members felt Jack up one by one.







EDIIIIT: The guy in the middle is Marcus Chong and he was in the Broadway show, "Stand-Up Tragedy" with Jack Coleman. (Thanks, @thegurlfromoz81 !!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment