Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MORE OMG. OMGGGGG. Rock The House!!!!

Wow. That was fast!!!!! I just posted this entry this morning.

I always say this:   is awesome.

Thanks to her, we now have The Rock The House promotional pics!!!!! She's a ninja!!!!

I am loving these so hard even though every one these pics are brutally photoshopped. Perhaps and/or make up?

THEY EVEN GOT RID OFF HIS SEXY MOLES!!!! (as seen on my icon) ARRRRRGGGHHH!!! D: D: D: ...Unacceptable....

Also, all of the pics are HERE!!!

Another also: These pics are humongous! You know what to do.


Image Hosted by PicturePush

I fainted. After I woke up, the first thing I noticed was his shoes matching  his guitar.



Image Hosted by PicturePush

OMG. This pic looks even better now. He's really enjoying himself, isn't he? Very phallic, I agree. Also, get in me, now! kjlkjkjlkj.




Image Hosted by PicturePush

OMFG. His hair...So spiky and "straight"...And he's rocking...



Image Hosted by PicturePush

UNGHGHGHGHHHHHHHGGGFFFF. Spiky hair and sideburns.....Still rocking. Ohhhh yes...he's singing....



Image Hosted by PicturePush

OMG. His suit and his tight pants. I approve.



Image Hosted by PicturePush

No..This does not look like Jack at all. I am creeped out. I swear my manips look less scary.



Image Hosted by PicturePush

Awwww....he's the cutest rocker ever. Even cuter than Ozzy Osbourne.




Image Hosted by PicturePush

Oh, the eyebrow...But I miss his bumps...



Image Hosted by PicturePush

Awwwww, how romantic....wait.....that's his daughter....


Image Hosted by PicturePush

OMG. He does nothing but play guitar in this movie!!! OMG his hair!!!!



Image Hosted by PicturePush

WHOA. How manly!!! The guitar looks very tiny in his hands!!!! Is this a sexy expression on his face or is he goofing around? I couldn't decide!!! No worries, I still approve!!!



Image Hosted by PicturePush

Everything aside, I have a feeling he looks extremely sexy in this movie. UNFFFFFF.



Image Hosted by PicturePush

OMG a woman. GF? Apparently!


Image Hosted by PicturePush

Ok, he's either playing guitar or having a drink. Man, I'll love this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment