Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OMG. Rock The House!!

I have never been this much excited for a Hallmark movie before.

THIS SITE OMG.


Have a look at this and tell me:



Photobucket



CAN YOU BLAME ME?????



GUUUUUUUUUUUH. Look at him....His expression...And his guitar...I am dyiiiiiiiiiiiiing. I don't care about the plot...But I care about his suit...his hair...his tie....and his guitar....The way he holds it....So manly.


Does he look prettier or what?


FAINTING.



There is another pic from that site, but it's not even in icon size.


Photobucket

ARRRRGH.


AND I CAN'T SEE THE REST OF THESE AWESOME PICS BECAUSE I AM NOT A MEDIA MEMBER!!!!! D:


UGH. I WANNA SEE THEM!!!! DDD: OMG They look amazing....AMAZING I SAY!!!!  D: D: D:


...Will they accept my registration??? I doubt it....AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH.

I might try my luck....



...Icon..I need an icon....

No comments:

Post a Comment