Thursday, January 20, 2011

OMG OMG Heroes gifs! yes yes I am not finished!

OMG this episode, 2x01, has given me so many wonderful giffing opportunities...This is the first part:


Photobucket

Aww, awwww, awwwwww, awwwwwww....Ooohhhhhh....

As I said before: A Clairebear huggage for a Nissan. A fair trade. I am totally ignoring the fact that Clairebear "lost" her car.

*sigh* So cute, not shippy at all......maybe.



Photobucket

Oh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh, OHHHHHHH...Shippy. And the behind scene pics were also very shippy too. People are perverts, my friend.



Speaking of which, does anybody know/remember this? :

"Let me squash immediately whatever misguided notions anyone may have gotten from a picture taken a couple of days ago of Hayden and me on the set. There were two papparazzi hanging around all day across the street taking pictures of Hayden's every move. In the scene we were shooting Claire (Hayden) kisses her father (me) on the cheek. The angle at which the photo was taken created in a very misleading image. In one picture I am in short sleeves, that was a rehearsal, in the other I'm in a jacket, that was during a take.

That's it. Please go no further with this nonsense.

Sincerely,

Jack Coleman"


Oh Jack, why must you be this awesome?


But of course, this wasn't enough to stop some people, there was a second part to this story about a year later or something.



Photobucket

Ugh. He knows he's in trouble. But what can you do? It's Clairebear... *sobs*



Photobucket

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS. First of all: PURPLE SHIRT. There was bicep!pr0n, I swear. Then: Spiky hair, badassness and...spiky hair. OMG he is awesome.



Btw:

OMG OMG TOMORROW IS "THE OFFICE" DAY! JACK COLEMAN! STATE SENATOR ROBERT LIPTON! ...you know, the gay one.

No comments:

Post a Comment