Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dynasty and Heroes!

I haz clippings!!! Sexy clippings...



Photobucket

SHUSH. First of all: Steven no#1 was not sexy. Steven no#2 was ...omg. Who cares if that change was tacky or not? So, SHUSH. Look at him and....SHUSH.




Photobucket

Let's read it again:

"The black-and-white confetti got everywhere. I even found some in my
belly button. "


OMG. Confetti. His belly button. JACK COLEMAN'S BELLY BUTTON.
DO WE HAVE A PIC OF JACK COLEMAN'S BELLY BUTTON FILLED UP WITH CONFETTI SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERWEBS???? I WANT TO KNOW. I HAVE TO KNOW. THERE MUST BE A PIC. HIDDEN IN THE DUNGEONS OF NBC. I MEAN, THEY PROBABLY HELPED HIM TO CLEAN HIS BELLY BUTTON. SO THEY PROBABLY PHOTOGRAPHED THE WHOLE PROCESS. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....




Photobucket


Bwahahahahahha. Sorry! I really want to know who his team mates were. They must have sucked real hard. Because they had Jack Coleman in their team. it's automatically WIN in my eyes pants .


*siiiiiiiiiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment