Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Season 3 and 4 HRG/Clairebear huggages/kisses

I wanted to make a special kind of post for the first day of 2011. Since I am in a Noaire mood lately (I know, weird!),  this "special" post will be somewhat pervy.   Sorry! First, I'd like to link you to this post:

Season 1 and 2 picspam of the HRG/Claire hug/kiss scenes

It's been two years! Oh yes, it's definitely, totally time for the second part of my Noaire picspam!


Some statistics:

Total number of scenes: 18
Total number of episodes: 44
Total number of Noaire huggages/kisses and other stuff they do per episode: 0,4


Okay, that's below season 1 and 2 , but I think the scenes in season 3 and 4 were meatier naughtier...



Photobucket

HMPFH. I just love the sounds they make during this particular huggage. Believe me, they're naughty.  "Daddy's back!" huggage/kiss. One of my all time faves.



Photobucket

Same scene, but I love this shot so much, I decided to post it. Also, the height difference makes this huggage even cuter omg sexier.



Photobucket

Clairebear is shocked because of Syloah. This is when the angst starts to mount up. Lovely kiss. But you're not fooling Clairebear, Noah.



Photobucket

OMFG. NO WORDS. No words for the amount of shippiness. I still shiver in delight and remember how it felt the first time I watched this angsty scene. This whole episode is worthy of a new picspam actually.



Photobucket

I remember asking questions like: "Is this for real? Fan fiction?" I still ask the same questions, btw.  I know, this scene doesn't have actually huggages or kisses, but it has better things like; angst, sweating, and...angst. *shivers in delight*



Photobucket

Oh, the height difference...I have a feeling Angela approves. Not just the hight difference. You know what I'm talking about....But do ı know what I'm talking about? I have no idea.



Photobucket

Hah! You see Nathan in the background? Is he jealous? Does he want to join them? His existence makes it kinkier. OT3? I better stop...But I want to mention Swat!HRG. I should mention Swat!HRG. Because he is just so badass...



Photobucket

Ugh. Sandra kicks him out. Because she suspects there is something going on. Yes, this is my explanation.



Photobucket

This is one of those huggage/kiss scenes. I love this shot so hardcore. Mirror. MIRROR. I also love the fact that Clairebear has an ability to forgive him again and again and again...Great scene. I cried a little. *sniff*



Photobucket

EXPLOSION. Yes. This is what I felt when I saw that small touch. BEAUTIFUL. Even though it's not a huggage or a kiss, it's something more...It's so Noaire, I can't even...



Photobucket

I laugh. See Angela's expression? I think she is trying not to look at them. Clairebear and HRG are finally in good terms...of course, until season 4.



Photobucket

OMG. Dorm huggage/kiss scene! One of the cutest and sweetest HRG/Clairebear scenes ever. EVER! The cuteness is off the charts and I am unable to perv properly.


Photobucket

LOOK AT THEM. I CAN'T EVEN. I can type so many hearts, you'd all want to puke. Haha, but we all knew things would go bad eventually. Oh boy, and they did. Gretchen...Grrrr. Yes, this scene shows the HRG/Clairebear love and how their bond is solid and unbreakable. Still not perving... I lied.



Photobucket

OMFG. HRG is wounded but  he says nothing about it to Clairebear because he wants the huggage!!!!! I LOVE IT. I love Clairebear's dorm. So many lovely moments...



Photobucket

Here, Clairebear is the adult and HRG acts like a peaceful man or something. Yes, I am shallow so shoot me. Luckily, the cuteness is off the charts. UGH. Things still look like they are going okay...LOL but they are actually not.



Photobucket

ANOTHER EXPLOSION. Season one cheerleader uniform. HRG serenading Clairebear by quoting Shakespeare.Clairebear kissing HRG in return. OMFG SO ROMANTIC. To perv or not to perv. Well, I'll perv. I have no other choice. And this scene was shot after Jack Coleman said in his blog that  Americans should not do Shakespeare. But...but...HRG did Shakespeare in that scene. HAH! Haha, WTF? :D



Photobucket

UGHHHH. HRG pushed Clairebear to the floor before this scene, so things are totally bad. But we get this beautiful and touching scene. So I won't complain. They both know things are frakked up again. But this time, Clairebear chooses to act like everything's is fine. :((( Still, a nice Noaire moment, at least in my eyes.



Photobucket

The weirdest episode ever! But I love it. Bennet thanksgiving scenes are funny and first of all, HRG is very hawt. I love his shirt and even though Gretchen (grrrrr)  is also there, we still get a nice huggage....I mean, Clairebear gets a nice huggage and yes, a kiss.



Photobucket

UGHHHH. So sad. :(((( Nathan... DDD: Noah wants to comfort her and as you can all see, Clairebear gropes him. Her hand is on his waist!!!!!!!!111 I love the huggage and the kiss even though a Paire scene follows this one. Grrrrrr. Still, one of my all time HRG/Clairebear shots.



Photobucket

FINALLY! :D :D :D ...wait...that's not Clairebear....moving on....Well, she is actually grown up Clairebear so it's all good.


Photobucket

UGHHHHH. UGH. OH. HRG is down. Clairebear is checking him to see if he's okay. I AM DEAD. I love her expression. No one is allowed to hurt daddy!!!!!



Photobucket

HRG is tied up to a chair. Clairebear hugs him. HRG IS TIED UP. And he's being hugged by Clairebear...So many fanfic opportunities...This is one of the magical Noaire moments...



Photobucket

OMG. OMG. OMGGGGG. The trailer scene. THIS SCENE. This is also another scene which made me feel like I was reading a fanfic. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I can't imagine a more noair-y scene than this.



Photobucket

UGHHHHHHHHH. Same scene...kjlkhkhlhlhkhlh!!!! HRG is about to die but he manages to say, "I love you, Clairebear" in shaking voice. kkljhkljhlkkj!!! And Clairebear starts to cry. *DIES* And she fogives him and they make out. SHUSH. I love the fact that the finale has this scene...*DIES AGAIN* This feels like a gift ...A very pervy gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment