Sunday, January 22, 2012

What is this post

Do you see what I see?

Photobucket

Daughter hugging, always hot. I rest my case. Nope, I wasn't behind this. Well, if it was up to me, I would have tagged every one of his scene with "hot omfg". Also, I want to be BFFS with the person who did that particular tagging.

Here's the link to that page.

Also:

- Criminal Minds! I'm working on it!

- I made like a gazillion Jack Coleman-TVD icons and I am still making them, hooray! His second episode is quite a challenge (dark scenes omfg!) but I like sexy challenges...Anyway, I'm never really good at iconmaking, but who cares, really. I shall post them no matter what.

- I was going to talk about the tv shows I watch/don't watch anymore, but meh...I watch many and some of them are really good and some of them, like Fringe... I don't care anymore. D:

- I love my new icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment