Sunday, January 22, 2012

As a proud Jack Coleman fetishist...

...I have pics from TVD and Criminal Minds!

(Btw someone really called me that on twitter. I don't even know the guy LOL)

Photobucket

Okay, I totally missed this one because Jack wasn't visible in pic preview . UGH UNACCEPTABLE. What if I wasn't checking them one by one? UGHHHHH.

This is a very lulzy one because I have no idea what's going on there. Damon and Carolinebear are trying to kick each others' asses while Bill....thinking about 3rd world countries and starvation? I DUNNO.



Photobucket

THIS ONE OMG. TONGUE. I am so happy that there is one for TVD too. It sucks that I don't remember him doing that in the show. Maybe I missed it? I honestly don't know how I could have. I watched these scenes over and over and over again...



Photobucket

This is obviously love. It's so freaking romantic, it makes me want to cry. *siiiiiiiigh*



Photobucket

Aaand another fan pic! I looove this one for so many reasons...SO MANY. Black shirt, jeans and again, close bodily contact. MY LUCK. :(




OMG finally we have Criminal Mind stills!




UNFGH. leave her alone....and kidnap me! D:





His leg....Yes, it matters. And this scene, UGH! D: I don't know if I can handle this episode...


Here's the press release for this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment