Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have never been that jealous of a person, until lately.

Photobucket

OMNOMNOMNOM OUCH OUCH OMNOMNOM

Look at Damon's feet. ;D

Also, pay attention to Jack's right hand....He's not trying to push him away!!!!


Photobucket

Ouch ouch OUCH! Ugh was it really as painful as it looked? D: D: D:

Btw duct tape/Jack Coleman. Undisputed greatest OTP of all time. We surely need a picspam of this.



Photobucket

I really don't know how else to describe this, except for SEX. Can we please discuss their movements and his expression? I WANT TO, DAMMIT.


Photobucket

Hahaha I love how he tries to work his charm on his ex. LOL maybe if you hadn't left her, you wouldn't have been in that situation, Bill.


Photobucket

WHAT IS THIS. And why do I want to lick his finger? HIS FACE, MOUTH AND HEAD TILTS OMG.


Photobucket

I'm telling you, he isn't really resisting.... AND WHY IS THIS SO HOT?


Photobucket

I have questions about this badass escape. Was he able to walk or did she carry him? LOL why do I care, I don't know.


Photobucket

I'm totally dedicating this one to [info]josiefier. I just hope a similar scene happens...He doesn't even have to offer his neck to her, she just can take him without asking...HMPHHHHH.


Also, Candice Accola believes daddy will be back, OMG YAYZ!

Thanks, [info]raissad! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment