Sunday, January 22, 2012

I was doing some random website stalking...

...And I came across major cuteness...

jack coleman

More pics from Elevate Hope charity events under the cut!



jack coleman

Awwwwww :D


jack coleman

This one's from 2007. Many of the Heroes cast attended this one.



jack coleman

From 2008. I'm digging the bowling shirt...and the posture...So focused...his ball....so much sexiness....incoherent thoughts and feelings...UNFGH.


jack coleman

I have too much love for sporty Jack...I want to play with him. One on one. This basketball event's from 2004. Bowiling and basketball. Multiple skills.



jack coleman

I see him!


jack coleman

I see him! Barely!


jack coleman

Awwwwww :D


jack coleman

Legs....There should have been a close up pic....




jack coleman

:D :D :D  What is this. Why so cute. WHY. My favorite pic of Jack Coleman at the moment. This will be iconned.


jack coleman

These pics...I dunno, they made my whole week. I should have found them years ago. Bad me...


jack coleman

Did he win???

No comments:

Post a Comment