Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getglue needs to have a Bill Forbes page. JUST SAYIN'.

There was a Candica Accola live interview a few days ago (on EW I think, lol, I can't remember) where fans sent in questions. Of course, I was there. I was only  going to ask if she knew daddy would be back but [info]sarena2s made me also ask;  "How did it feel to be tortured by Jack Coleman?" And of course, the interviewer didn't ask her that. LAME.


But someone else also asked the same question, sadly, without the torture part:



Hmmmm.....Well, she hopes!!!!




Photobucket

Pfffff...There is nothing awkward about that. Okay, please let me know if there's a casting call..you know...if a certain someone needs his blood sucked....Then WATCH ME TO SEE HOW I DO IT.




Photobucket

Did she just talk about Jack Coleman??? Someone...See, there's a huge difference between "someone" and "Jack Coleman". I thought we were clear on this.



I had to post this:


Photobucket

It's scary how HRG  is similar to the one in my head. Is it me or is he rambling naughty words? I want to pet him, I think. Also, Clairebear. Sad how I didn't know about this comic until yesterday.

The rest of Hero Kitties are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment