Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stuff

I found a Nora Zehetner interview from 2006 and I wanted to share this part:

TVGuide.com: How is Jack Coleman as a “boss”?
Zehetner: He’s a very nice boss, really fun to work with. We had to do this scene where [Whispering] I spit on him….

TVGuide.com: By accident?
Zehetner: No, on purpose! I hope I’m not giving too much away.

TVGuide.com: Oh, I think you can reveal that Eden spits on H.R.G.
Zehetner: I felt so horrible, but he was very gracious about it. I don’t know how gracious I would be, honestly…. And we had to do, like, 10 takes.

HAH! This is awesome and funny. 10 takes....Ohhhhhh....I wish I was there...Did that sound wrong? Pffffffff.

And this is a Jack Coleman interview from 2009:

Heroes Superbowl ads. According to Jack Coleman, it's a jump the shark moment. :P

OMG I can't believe I didn't know about this interview before...

No comments:

Post a Comment