Sunday, February 5, 2012

Talk about being appropriate.

So I'm basically trying to create a tradition of posting a Noaire entry (at least a Heroes one) on January 1 every year. Well, I did that last year, so here I go again! :D

"Pleasure" does not necessaily mean happiness perviness, but most of the time, it does. This is actually me trying to celebrate one of my all time fav couples OTPs. Choosing the top ten moments was hard, treacherous work because I realized they really shared a good amount of screen time and these moments were all pretty much....unf.  I have a feeling I'll have different kinds of top five-ten Noaire moments in the future. We shall see. Anyways, here's my list (totally not in any kind of order) :


Photobucket

Clairebear's getting a new teddy bear! :D A strawberry teddy bear! I love strawberries! Off the cuteness chart! :D It's amazing how this scene starts with a creepy moment (HRG watches Clairebear totally in a creepy disturbingly sexy way as she practises her awesome cheerleading moves in front of a mirror) and then turns into one of the cutest moments in Heroes. I guess this is what Noaire is about. I also love how they analyze the teddy bear....And the "D'awwwww" sound HRG makes....Bah......I want to squish things. Preferably a teddy bear! UNF.

Click here for the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment