Sunday, January 22, 2012

WOOHOOOOO! I won the contest!!!!

I won the LJ Photophile Contest! Thank you, tweeps and flist and the other people who voted for me! :D LOOK!

http://lj-photophile.livejournal.com/

Here's the my entry!

I also got a Blue Ribbon! :D

In order to celebrate my win (and my 500 tokens, WOOHOO!!!!) I'll post a link with a few pics from my Cappadocia trip!

First, here's my winning photo:



And my other 17 pics are here, with sexy descriptions! CLICK!

Also:

Jack Coleman in Criminal Minds. Oh gods. I want him. He doesn't even need to kidnap me. He played a child molester/rapist and I'm totally okay with this...WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME OMG. I will be posting my sexy Criminal Minds entry soon...Oh yes...I only wish things were better in the offline world. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment