Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jack Coleman! Criminal Minds! Tonight! WOOT!!!

Synopsis and light spoilers!!!

"...Bill who is played by former Heroes star Jack Coleman, fresh off a Vampire Diaries guest spot (where he is also playing a character called Bill)."

SEXY.


Criminal Minds' Kirsten Vangsness Previews the Arrival of 'Garcia 2.0′ and An Emotional Reveal:

"...And like I said, we had the most amazing guest cast, including Jack Coleman (Heroes, as a member of the survivors’ support group) and Bridget Branagh…. They carry a lot of the show."

Oh yes, of course...

EDIT no 2: THIS KILLED ME.

"But as haunting as that is, Vangsness says she anticipates viewers being unsettled by something else: Guest star Jack Coleman.
“He’s the unsub, and he’s quite good at it,” she says. “And it’s not your straight, run-of-the-mill unsub. I mean, none of them really are, but him in particular….And it’s adorable because I don’t think he knows how creepy he is.”
AAAAHHHHH ADORABLENESSSSSS....

In this episode, there will be bondage. Proof:


Photobucket

UNF.


Photobucket

Behind the scenes sexiness.


...Unrelated, Heroes auction is still going strong on Ebay. And....I HAVE THIS NOW:

Photobucket

UNFFFF. I want [info]mabetini to send me the whole thing, but I think I'll only get the shirt. DANG. But still awesome IMO. I will caress it daily. Copy Kingdom shirt OMG.


Very unrelated: You know, you can vote if you want...Just saying. :P

EDIT no. 1 OMFG: Look what Wendi tweeted:

No comments:

Post a Comment