Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AHHHHHHH WHAT A SEXY POSTER

Photobucket

:D :D :D :D :D

I'D VOTE FOR HIM LIKE WHOA. TAKE ME AND MY VOTES OMG

I see short hair! And a very dorky grin!  la_dame_du_lac thinks he looks....wholesome..you know, the way he supposed to look in The Office. William....He's "Bill" for the third time in two years? HOW SEXY. I WANT MOAR PICS. And here's more info!!!!!

I find it amusing that people assume "antagonist" actually means "villain". We'll see...Not that I care if he is one...

Ultimate Spider- man! If you haven't watched it yet, here's the first part and the rest can be found on youtube!:

Ultimate Spider-man S01 Episode 13 (Strange Days) 1/5

Also, just tell me, doesn't Doctor Strange look a bit like Jack Coleman? Here's a mini sound clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment