Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guys...

So....some "concerned fan" (she looks like a creeper imo) asked the writer/producer of Emily Owens MD a Jack Coleman related question:

Photobucket

gurrrrl.....


Photobucket


How..........why would someone want to....I don't understand....WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRR....

Just don't.

Photobucket

Is it because he was too pretty for their show? Tall? White? Sexy? Nerdy? White and nerdy? Will we ever know the reason why? Ugh well, I know it's a BS reason but I still want to know so I can practice my voodoo skills on the right person/people. HATE. ANGER. HATGER?


Disclaimer: No Hollywood writer/producer was harmed in the making of this post and on twitter.

I even wished them luck omg I feel like I betrayed our holy cause ugh I'm weak against people who say nice things about him goddammit why noooooo oh you Hollywood devil D:


I am majorly bummed but I feel better when I read this because it's true

No comments:

Post a Comment