Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I want to know what's going on...

...but I can always imagine...

Photobucket

I dunno, I feel like they should invite him to TVD cons/panels. I bet they'd be 100 times more fun. Just saying. Also, WHAT A GREAT POSE. I'll just sp......errrrrr......stop.



Photobucket

I still haven't recovered from yesterday's entry of The Unbearable Cuteness of Being (very tight and short pants, he should have brought his own pants to the set, because it looks painful but....I wonder how those tight pants would look when they are wet? Thanks to la_dame_du_lac for the mental image, lol I hate you because right now, it's the only thing I can think of) and yet, more awesome naughty pics like these are coming our way. Not that I complain! And I am glad Tumblr exists, because these TVD ones are from there. UGH, I feel like I'm missing tons of pics! D: Also, I'd like to know: DID THEY DISCUSS COW BELLES? Was their TVD storyline an alternate universe of that movie???? Disney on fangs?





And this awesome pic is from the set of EMIT, tweeted by awesome Wendi. Last night was the last day of the shooting but he had already finished his work a day before.


HARD work )

No comments:

Post a Comment