Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When did Jack Coleman's casting never not make perfect sense, huh?

Have a pic first:

Photobucket

UGH I will miss this and Trevino's pink pants...



BuddyTV:

"When you think about it, Jack Coleman's casting makes perfect sense. Why?

- Jack Coleman will play a senator on Castle. He previously played a senator on The Office. This senator was homosexual.
- Jack Coleman played the homosexual father of Caroline Forbes on The Vampire Diaries. On that show, he was a hardcore member of a secret society dedicated to keeping humanity safe from supernatural beings.
- Jack Coleman played Noah Bennet (aka HRG) on Heroes, a hardcore member of a secret society dedicated to keeping humanity safe from supernatural beings. In doing so, he kept many secrets (some of them serious) from his family.
- Jack Coleman played Steven Carrington on Dynasty, a soap opera fraught with the secrets of a wealthy family. Many of those secrets resulted in death. Could similar secrets have resulted in the death of Beckett's mother?

Thus, it all makes perfect sense. If you try hard enough.
"


Best reasoning ever. So...does this mean HRG was gay? Yes, this is definitely the only logical conclusion to get from that. Also, have you seen the show? The eye sex and all.



The news of Jack Coleman on "Castle": The amount of squeeful tweets I see is impressive. Even more than the TVD ones.  I only see one; "Who is HRG?" and I accidentally retweeted someone who was saying "I hated him with all my strength" in Portuguese. (Translated by Google) How......why......THIS MUST BE A CRAZY ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING. I assume she was talking about HRG, BUT STILL. I HATE YOU MORE, LOSER. I hope he shows up on your most favorite show ever!!!!!!!!

Yes, of all the tweets, I chose to retweet that one and yes, this is my BIGGEST, MOST EPIC fail ever. *FACEPALM*

No comments:

Post a Comment