Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OMG yay another interview!

IGN TV: Doctor Strange is known for saying some interesting things during his incantations.

Jack Coleman: Yes, there were lots and lots of colorful incantations. I’ve been known to come forth with some colorful incantations, but they’re probably more identifiable and less family friendly.


EEEEP! I WANT TO HEAR THEM. You kidding me?  "Less family friendly". UNFFFFFFFFF.



IGN: Probably the most famous from Marvel comics is, “By the hoary hosts of Hoggoth!” Do you get to say that or anything similar to it?
Coleman: I say something very similar to that, yes. There was no shortage of incantations! [Laughs]

I can't wait to watch his first episode... I feel like I'm going to have more of those favorite TV quotes...

More, MOAR!  )


A post without a pic is totally boring, so:

Photobucket

You know it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment