Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AHHH FINALLY A SEXY MONTE CARLOOO INTERVIEW !!!

The video and the awesome transcription by la_dame_du_lac can be found here!:

RTL9 Family Interview of Jack Coleman

She did an awesome job! I'd like to thank her again. :P Actually you can hear some of the things Mr Coleman's saying, but still, if you don't know any French, you won't understand the questions! And it's easy to miss his sexy words because of the stupid dubbing. Have I told you lately how much I hate dubbing? BECAUSE I REALLY DO. SUBTITLES, PEOPLE. Use them.

Okay, I'd like to discuss the interview now....dissect his every word......Because it's sexy and omg the interviewer (her name is Sandraaaa ahahahahaha awesome) was totally hitting on him. GRRRRRRR.


Sandra: "I’m delighted to meet you here in Monaco because "I follow you a lot on TV" and recently in The Vampire Diaries in particular. Tell me how did this casting get organised?"

She follows him a lot on TV? WTF. What a creeper.

And OMG this is the first time ever he talks about his TVD experience! OMG that made me squee hard, because I really wanted to learn more about it. Sadly, no one interviewed him in USA about this, but the French did!!!!



ARGHHH SO GOOD )



Now, off to some screencaps:


Read more...stare more... )


Also, there is another video where he confesses his love for RTL Family TV! Fast forward to 0:45!!!! HE IS SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment