Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jack Coleman terms it “getting the band back together.” :D :D :D

YAY! An interview of Jack Coleman and Greg Grunberg where they talk about their recent voice work on Ultimate Spider-Man OMG This link also has his sexy vooice!!!


LOL I couldn't recognize his voice at first. *FACEPALMS SO HARD*


Excerpts:

Unlike Grunberg, Coleman is less familiar with voice work and his first try at it did not breed confidence. He was the voice on the other end of the phone breaking up with Meryl Streep in the movie Music of the Heart. Coleman said the multiple Oscar-winning actress was watching him record the scene and that it was very intimidating. And then, he said, they cut his voice work because it worked better with just Streep in the frame, “We get used to, as actors, to tying the words in with our actions. Voice acting is a very different art form and I have tremendous respect for those who do it very well.”


AAAAHHHH :D OMG SO CUTE. NOW THAT EXPLAINS THIS PIC:



AHHHHH :D :D :D I feel like my life has a deeper meaning now! :D OMG Meryl Streep watching him like a true stalker/creeper. And he found this experience "intimidating"...Does he mean sexy? Because I think that's what it issss. HOW AWESOME IS THIS? I CAN'T EVEN. This pic....Tell me please, WAS HE REENACTING??? I WANT TO DISCUSS OMG. Damn you people for cutting his voice work. DAMN YOU.


He said Loeb made him feel comfortable on set and he tried reading the lines several different ways. When he went back in to re-record and finalize the voice, he said he was able to get the performance up to where it needed to be.

HARD TREACHEROUS WORK. UNF.



Coleman said he’d love to do more voice work, especially with Spider-Man: “The world of Spider-Man was one of my first comic book loves. I loved the complexity of it, that Spider-Man was a hero who could’t solve everything, and that Peter Parker had problems as well. He’s always been one of my faves.”

OMG MINE TOOOOOO....Now I feel so connected with him.....AHEM.



And here’s where I admit that Coleman’s roles have been some of my favorites and that I remember back when he was in a soap opera menacing Deirdre Hall’s Marlena as the original Salem Stranger on Days of Our Lives. Coleman laughed when I reminded him of it but felt better when I pointed out that Nathan Fillion also has a soap opera past, in One Life To Live.

UGH. He doesn't need to be sorry for being sexy. "Salem Strangler" was awesome and sexy. I'd have been rooting for him. ONLY I SHOULD MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER.



I loved him in Dynasty as well and was so glad to seem him back on regular television in Heroes. Hopefully, we’ll see more of him in voice and on-screen work soon.

UNFFFF. There is never enough of Jack Coleman. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment