Thursday, September 13, 2012

OMG I asked a Jack Coleman question and got an answer! :D

Q | Can you tell us more about Jack Coleman’s character on Castle? Will he be in multiple episodes?

Yes, the Heroes alum will appear in multiple episodes as, we originally reported, “a well-liked U.S. senator who finds himself in conflict with Beckett.” Asked to elaborate during my set visit, Marlowe hesitated, only adding: “I can say that Jack Coleman plays somebody who has some knowledge about what may have gone on back in the day with Montgomery, and may have some information as to what actually went on with Kate’s mother’s murder.”


:D :D :D

They are being verrrry secretive, this is GOOD. OH YES. I'M EXCITED!

Source: TV Line

(huge thanks to raissad for the heads up, because I might have missed it lol)


I'd like to take this opportunity to post this random pic of Jack Coleman wearing the dorkiest glasses ever!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment