Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Sexually Ambiguous State Senator Is Back!




Photobucket

- Jack Coleman aka State Senator Robert Lipton quote of the episode:
(About Oscar's gift)

Robert Lipton: "Well, if it's anything like that gorgeous wrapping paper, you hit it out of the park."

The hand gesture and Oscar's expression make this scene +A.

- Oscar summarizes the situation so well:

Oscar: "This baby is clearly not premature. They're lying about the date it was conceived.  It's very interesting. And her husband's gay. I don't even know which thread to follow."

Unrelated, I want Oscar/Robert. Robcar?

- So....WOOOHOOOO!!! The sexually ambiguous senator is back! :D

- He's sexier than ever!!!

- OMG this episode is fun, can't lie.

- Mr Coleman should be banned from holding babies. JUST SAYING. I can't deal with the cuteness.

- Grrrrrr. FU Dwight.

- It's official: The sexually ambiguous senator is afraid of boobies.

- The Senator "wasn't fulfilling" Angela? I think I know what this means...LIES.

- I still looove Oscar. He's all sorts of awesome imo. HE'S THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS SENATOR.

- HIS FACE IN EVERY SCENE. I will lick it. He is so cute in every second of the episode.

- I really don't have anything else to say or do except perving on each and every screencap.



( Babies are cute when they are held by.... )

No comments:

Post a Comment