Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Excuse me while I bawl (yes still but it'll pass...lol maybe)

And here are the promo pics which were released after the episode aired, because obviously they are spoilery.

Photobucket

His TVD shirts need to be auctioned. And how cute is this pic??? D'AAAAAAW.....His hair omg.



Photobucket

Pffffff don't worry Carolinebear, you'll get over his death soon by the next episode which was EXTREMELY campy in a bad way OMFG...



Photobucket

D: DO NOT WANT. But he is lying on bed.......Dead maybe, but still sexy. goddammit.





Photobucket

THIS IS SO GONNA BE MY SAD/BAWLING/DEPRESSED GIF FROM NOW ON. Let's hope I won't need it too often. Well, I'll still regularly post it anyway lol.




Photobucket

Oh Bill, you may have some frakked up morals but you surely know how to give perfect huggages.



Photobucket

I remember this from something else...HMMMMMMMM.....Hair stroking omg. WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!11 AND HIS FACE. Closing his eyes and talking in a soft voice saying I love yous and all...dying.....


Photobucket

Okay, this moment kills me every goddamn time. HIS EYESSSSS. The way he looks at Liz omfg. WHY MUST THIS WHOLE SCENE BE SO SEXILY EMOTIONAL. I can not deal when he looks at people with puppy eyes and strokes their hairs and hugs them GAAAAH. I'M JEALOUS.  But it was kind of sad (and insulting in a way) how he was all "PFFFFFF" about his partner, Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment