Friday, February 10, 2012

WAAAAAAAAH

Photobucket

- Warning: I'm biased. Because Jack Coleman is awesome. He was perfection in this episode too. So I'll bitch whenever I feel like he deserved better even when I'm still happily perving on his talents sexiness.

- Okay, they killed Bill. I'm in tears. I realize I'm in tears mostly because I won't get to see more of Jack Coleman in this show I watch and which I find entertaining. I can't lie. He was devastatingly good as usual.

- I also realize, Bill, as a character, is not very lovable person, especially after how he acted throughout his episodes. More on that later. I know it's hard to root for him but this is all because Jack Coleman is a great actor. And this is why I rooted for Bill. Go figure. Plus, I really don't care about 'good' characters. They're always boring anyway.

- I have so much bitching to do. Well, I've been bitching since I saw the episode, mainly because "OMG THEY KILLED JACK COLEMAN'S CHARACTER. YOU BASTARDS!" and also because this character acted like a true suicidal mental patient. I refuse to believe Bill was making the right choice for him. All I know is: This is not the right choice for ME! D:

- Let's face it: Bill Forbes is a bigot for viewing everything in black or white terms. Saying he should be allowed to commit suicide because of these beliefs just feels....wrong. He just plain died in a way that suggested his beliefs were noble. He didn't care about Caroline, he didn't even care about "Steven".It was extremely sad that he only had this belief system in his life and nothing else. He didn't feel like he had even a single reason to cling on to life. he didn't care about his daughter, his family. Also, how is he going to protect Carolinebear if he's not around anymore?

- He rejected to become a vampire because he thought vampires were awful creatures. But also, he thought he would be able to "cure" Carolinebear, this means he believed vampires could control their evil urges, be better people. Now, since he was the only human who had the ability to resist compulsion, why didn't he think that he would become one of those "better" vampires? Wouldn't he have been more helpful to his daughter if he was a vampire? Educate her better? Help her to control her urges more succesfully? In the end, he was nothing but a sad loser and that was not fair to neither Carolinebear, nor to himself. It was his religion to be anti-vampire and nothing was going to change that. How depressing.

- How come his ex, Sheriff, and Mayor Lockwood would easily be accepting of monsters but a gay man wouldn't? I was one of the people who liked this "vampires as allegory for homosexuality" stuff. I was liking it because I thought they were going to use it in a good way where we would able to see juicy scenes between Caroline and her dad in the future episodes. I was sure we'd get a very interesting storyline out of this. I was hoping we'd watch him change his ways gradually or perhaps, he wouldn't. All I know is, watching him struggle would have been fun to watch. I think if they could do it all over, they might not have made him gay at all. Because at this point, this character being gay seemed like a random plot point. But then again, this is a show about supernatural beings and he is only a human, so I'm betting making him appear in 5 episodes was their plan all along. Not enough Jack Coleman, I tell you!

- Bill was so ready to kill Caroline if he felt it was necessary. In their goodbye scene (OMG IT SLAYED ME. D: Ugh, why is he so good... D:) Bill told Caroline she was stong, beautiful and she was exactly who her mother and Bill hoped she'd grow up to be. What changed his mind? He chose death not to become the very thing he despised so much. If he truly believed Caroline was still a good being, he should have changed his mind about vampires. At least a little. Was he afraid that he was going to be an evil one? Is that why he commited suicide? So, does this make it a cowardly act? And I'm sorry but it felt like, 'Caroline, I love you but I despise what you are, I'd rather die instead of being like you.' How is that going to make Carolinebear better? Geeez, Bill. Ugh, I'm still crying like a baby. :(((( I guess I will never be able to handle a Jack Coleman character dying. UGH.

- It will be really interesting to see the ways that Caroline changes after her father’s death. Well, I guess this was why they brought Bill to the show in the first place. They wanted to use him for her character growth. But could they have handled this whole storyline better? Certainly. I have to say, his convictions and beliefs made him weak and he was a sad man in the end.

- In summary, I bawled. Still bawling.

- Okay, for a second let's forget the fact there will be no more Jack Coleman on TVD. There were fun and cracky things like, that very slashy dinner party.

- Damon ships Stelenamon. He imagines a future of Stefan, Elena and him living together. Awesome.

- Bonnie and her mom. OMG still don't care. I can not believe Bonnie's mom is still alive while the sexy dad is gone for good. FU.

- Klaus had an unpleasent family reunion. His siblings were mean! D: But Mommy said she came back to forgive him. And this mommy didn't really impress me either. I don't know why.

- Damon is still my favorite character in this show. He's too fun to watch.

- Wow, I don't think you'll ever see me doing 'this' again. You know what I mean. Note to self: Do not invest in a character this much. Especially if he's a recurring one. ARGH.



( LOL coherency. What does it mean? )

No comments:

Post a Comment