Sunday, February 5, 2012

OMG OMG

My day was less than stellar and then I read a Kevin Williamson interview:


IGN: Anything you can say about what's coming up with her ?

Williamson: Well, there's more of her and Tyler and how she sort of gets in the middle of the whole hybrid, Mystic Falls takeover. Her mother is the sheriff, her father is a council member and he's a vampire hater. So I think there's still some father/daughter stuff to tell. And now that Tyler is a hybrid, it'll be really interesting to see that unfold.


IGN: Can I take your mention of Caroline's father to mean Jack Coleman will be appearing again?

Williamson: I think he may appear again.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAH



YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D :D :D

If he comes back.....PLEASEGODPLEASELETBEBONDAGEANDN
OMMING!!!!111 AND NO DEATHS PLEASE!!!!! D:


Phew.....Here, have something I made ages ago!


( Where is the sexy? )

I really can't remember "why", but I bet I had a good reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment