Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Internet can be a fun place to explore

I was exploring the internet for fun things such as Jack Coleman, Jack Coleman and Jack Coleman, and I started to read the comments on the Bill Forbes' Wikia page .

(That "I HATE YOU" comment may or may not belong to me)

This comment caught my attention, because it's awesome:

"...and I don't like Carolines dad. He sucks! No matter what Caroline is, its not gonna change the truth that he's his daughter! He should love her no matter what.. Maybe she hates her because she reminds him of the sex moments with Liz. But, that's crazy! Its not Caroline s fault that she became a Vampire. And she doesn't hurt anyone! So, I guess, Bill Forbes shouldn't appear in this show. Or he should die..."



You know, I'm really not the brightest person when it comes to such things, but I'm guessing Bill Forbes was like: "I didn't know that my wife would expect me to have sex with her! Apparently marriage doesn't make any sense!  It felt like rape! And now we have a daughter. I must torture her, because OMG the sex moments I had to go through over and over again...Caroline is the product of an evil act! And somebody must pay!"

Also, the homophobic wank is a must-read. Okay, I admit, there are "really" many nice comments on there too. (Nice comments=The ones I approve). In summary, I hadn't had this much fun since the "Lauren looks like future Claire" thread on 9th Wonders boards. Ahhhhhh, good times.

This totally calls for something I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment