Sunday, February 5, 2012

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY FEELINGS NOW

YAAAAAY! :D The Senator is back! :D

And the first episode (hopefully there'll be more) will be airing on my birthday!

:D :D :D

...Meanwhile, Angela and the senator (guest star Jack Coleman) welcome their new baby.


I'd like to celebrate this awesome news with this; "Bill Forbes is a fan of hot young hybrid male bondage and spanking" gif:



Pfff, his daughter....He's totally using Carolinebear as an excuse. We know why you're back, Mr Forbes. TV shows are more fun in my head. I NEED THIS SCENE AS A GETGLUE STICKER. Well, I guess I'll be making it myself.

You know what, if this character wasn't gay, maybe I wouldn't have reacted to this scene the way I do now....lol maybe?

Also, as thegurlfromoz81 reminded me, I would have no objections if this happened:

Jack Coleman: "I was on HOUSE, I was on THE MENTALIST, and I’m doing sort of a recurring [character] on THE OFFICE. [On THE OFFICE], I was Angela’s boyfriend and now a state senator who may or may not be gay. I’m just hoping it’s going to be one of those “Guy gets arrested in an airport bathroom” kind of things. If we’re going to make him a state senator with a secret, let’s make it a big dirty secret."

I will love him forever just because of that. Naaah, not gonna happen because that would be too awesome. Will more bitching work, [info]sarena2s? Shhhh, let's not jinx it.

Anyways....

:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment