Sunday, September 18, 2011

Myspace is a really cool place...

Proof:

Photobucket

I've tumblr'd it but I still can't get enough of it. Let's put all the creepiness and weirdness aside and focus on one thing: Who are those two women? They are related to Bennets? Petrellis?

EDIT: In order to make sure there is no confusion: I DID NOT MAKE THIS OMG. D:


....Ugh, the Heroes auction is going strong and now they are auctioning Noaire... D:



Photobucket

AHHHHHHHHHHH....Noah has a very innocent look on his face but Clairebear looks mischievous...Nice...



Photobucket

Awwwwwwwww....I like it, can't lie...



Photobucket

Ugnfgh another one....



Photobucket

Hahahaha the palm tree frame!!!! WTF is that hahahaha!!! LOL WHY!



Photobucket

Awwww, this is the only one I saw before....I can't remember any of the other photos from the show, but they say they've been used.



Photobucket

UGHHHH why did the prop department need so many sexy Noah pics? Not that I'm complaining....



Photobucket

"The file includes: Photos of Noah, his medical records, income tax return documents, a birth certificate copy."

UNGH.

His income tax return documents....I can't believe this makes me all giddy inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment