Monday, October 17, 2011

OMG I'm excited...

...even tough I have no clue if Jack will be appearing on tonight's The Vampire Diaries episode. Luckily, I love the show, so I can wait...


This:

"Look for two other guest stars to shake things up in the first chapter of season 3 (roughly the first nine episodes). At some point, we’ll meet “a very mysterious man who appears to be hunting vampires, most specifically Klaus” played by Supernatural‘s Sebastian Roche. We’ll also be introduced to a former Mystic Falls resident (Heroes‘ Jack Coleman) who returns to point out all the failings of the current Council’s attempts to keep vampires out-of-town."

Ohhhh...OMG SO HRG...Ugh I hope he teaches those evil vampires a lesson...And hugs girls...


More here


In honor of tonight's premier episode of TVD, I'm posting these; "OMG WTF HAHAHA SO CRACKY" pics of Jack Coleman and the disco queen Donna Summer. I freaking love the 80s.


jack coleman,donna summer

Hahahaha the shirt!!! I think I have a really filthy mind because I'm seeing something on that shirt...


jack coleman,donna summer

I love how Donna Summer has a "normal" outfit compared to Jack and Jack looks like he's just got out of the Flashdance or Fame set or something...



jack coleman,donna summer

LOL the headband....OMG he is so hip it hurts...



jack coleman,donna summer

Yeah, I'm still seeing that "something" on his shirt...



jack coleman,donna summer

OMG what's with that yellow thingy wrapped around his leg? Is it attached to his pants?


jack coleman,donna summer

I think Ms Summer looks kinda uncomfortable...


jack coleman,donna summer

"HELP. He's keeping me hostage."


jack coleman,donna summer

In my head, Jack did breakdance that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment