Sunday, September 18, 2011

My icon is appropriate because...

My icon is appropriate because...  
In the last few months, I've been seeing some tweets saying, "I ain't a hero more like Noah Bennet" and I had no idea what those tweets meant. However, today I finally decided to investigate further, and found this:

 

(Pay attention to 0:30)


Somebody teach me some gangsta phrases! Quick!!!!



Jack Coleman

YO.

This gif is irrelevant (kinda?), but I don't care, because I like watching him  do "that". You know, swallowing hard...or something like that. I don't know. It's...therapeutic.



...Also:

Jack Coleman

...Jack says...twice the average age? Excuse me but Jack proved badassery has no age.....also, these gifs prove hotness has no age....DAYUM. Also, that shirt...Seriously. I can not believe I watched this interview like 14 times yesterday. I think he was talking about his family's thanksgivings but I found it too hard to concentrate while drooling. Believe it or not, his sexy voice didn't help matters either.

No comments:

Post a Comment