Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ohhhh he's an FBI agent....

I saw this one tweet in Portugese which was saying he was going to play a FBI agent and I thought; "LOL wrong info or perhaps poor translation". I guess I was wrong! Because:


"Later this season, genre faves Jack Coleman (H.R.G. from Heroes) and Sebastian Roche (from Supernatural) will be appearing as an F.B.I agent and a vampire hunter, respectively. "


(Source)



Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhhh....Am I reading this right?


- Caroline's gay dad...Still a possibility, especially if you think her mom is the sheriff of the town. Sexy.

- Suits...FBI agents wear suits, right? RIGHT?

- FBI agents may also be vampires...This is too complicated! ARGH.

- And there is this scary possibility: FBI agents may easily die. D:

I'll stop thinking now.

Jack Coleman

...and enjoy his adam's apple.


*is excited*

2 comments: