Sunday, September 18, 2011

It looks like...

...things are back to normal? *crosses fingers*

So, during 2011's second Livejournal Blackout of Doom (duuuude I was depressed!!! Bad hackers, BAD!!!), I spent my time checking out some news, you know, especially the ones concerning a certain vampire show and an actor.


But before that, I'd like to know how I missed (again!!!) this piece of awesomeness:


Photobucket


GAAAAAAAAH. I refuse to believe that this is NOT naughty. Yummy fingers...Hmmmm...How smooth that peach is...Jack wants you to taste it...


...Ok, back to the news and how I reacted to some things regarding them:


- I commented on spammed a few sites. Because I was excited!!! And because LJ was dead! D:

- I laughed when I noticed a funny translation mistake on an article about Jack's past TV roles. Yes, I am easily amused. Well, it was funny, because it was saying Noah Bennet was engaged to Angela. HELL YEAH. I let the mod know about this mistake and I got a, "Well, I didn't watch even a single scene of Heroes" answer. RELEVANT? I don't think so.

- Someone asked me to describe what UNF meant, here. I feel like I'm a bad influence on TVD fans.

- I love the fact that most of the TVD fans think Jack will play Caroline's gay dad....I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK A
BOUT THIS. OMG.

- Also, I wanted to bitchslap this person: "Hmmm, he seems too old to be Caroline’s father since her mom can’t be passed her 40s." UGH. Yeah, because this is how all marriages are.

- I watched the first 17 episodes of TVD. Oh yes, I did. I did that like, in under a week. LOL let's hope Jack will be in more than one episode. Friends are telling me to expect a quick death. D: WTF. Jack Coleman's characters should not be killed in under any circumstances! D: That should be a written TV rule! D:  Well, can't he at least stay alive for a few episodes? Please?

- THIS MADE ME HAPPY:

"As for Coleman, fans of the series immediately started commenting about his casting on Twitter after it was announced this weekend. This former co-star is one that has a following, so it will be interesting to see if he brings in new viewers to the already popular series."

A following...YOU BET HE HAS ONE! AND YOU BET HE WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment