Sunday, September 18, 2011

Icon meme! I still love it!

1. Reply to this post with "UNICORNS", and I will pick five of your icons.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.


[info]kungfuwaynewho picked the following!!!!




I will forever love [info]db01_french for this icon. I think we were talking about how HRG was humping the pillar in that season 3 episode (and we didn't have pillar humping promotional stills back then) and I might have suggested her making an icon...and she made 5. Btw, I am using two "HRG humping the pillar" icons and you know, I will never get bored of talking about the "HRG humping the pillar" scene. It was one of Heroes' epic moments. Okay, I confess, it didn't really look like he was humping the pillar but the screencaps made it look like he was...and the promotional stills...



This drawing. UNFGH. I knew I had to make an icon as soon as I saw this awesome drawing of HRG/Clairebear. Still one of the best things I saw on Deviant Art. PURE LOVE. Well, Peter was also in the drawing, but he is not in the icon understandably...



Season one spandex. Wesley Crusher who fans love to hate since 1987. Picard and Riker and a very funny text. And me, being a huuuuuge fan of TNG. I had to have this icon.



Steven Carrington dressed up nicely, looking like a cute puppy. I LOVE HIM. Look at his hair. This is one of my fave icons even though there is nothing extraordinary about it. It's just...Jack Coleman being hot, cute and sexy. Well, D'UH.



I totally love these Life Magazine images. Jack Coleman and his Dynasty fame....signing for his creepy young fans...I guess I felt like I needed a very girly icon. I dunno, I don't even remember why I made this one. I guess I just wanted a Jack Coleman icon with animated hearts? LOL when did I need an excuse?



...and even though Youtube already have this BBC Christmas Dynasty Special , I thought Jack's part should be on Youtube too. LOL I can't believe I didn't notice how weird this whole interview was when I first watched it. Sir Terry Wogan keeps interviewing him as if Jack's REALLY Steven Carrington and I think Jack looks a bit uncomfortable, he's like; "WTF am I doing here?", what do you think? OMG pay attention to 1:30, where they talk about Steven's sexuality. Also, "slightly cheerful" Oh Jack...Too bad he doesn't sing in the end. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment