Sunday, September 18, 2011

UNFGH

UNFGH  
So, I've been looking at ebay for new Jack Coleman pics and this time, I found some! I haven't seen these before! It makes me happy when I find pics that I haven't seen before! It doesn't take too much to make me happy or excited, obviously. :D

But first, here's some casting news about the upcoming season of The Vampire Diaries:


Sebastian Roche, whose character Balthazar was last seen stabbed by Castiel in the Supernatural season finale, has been booked as a recurring guest star on the new season of The CW’s The Vampire Diaries.

Executive producer Julie Plec tells EW Roche will play “a very mysterious man who appears to be hunting vampires, most specifically Klaus.” Mysterious indeed. As Plec explains, “For some reason, Klaus, who shouldn’t be afraid of anybody, seems to be concerned about this person.” The character was originally to be named Eric, but since the show is also introducing a character in season 3 named Bill (Heroes‘ Jack Coleman), the name of Roche’s character will be changing. “To protect from accidental True Blood comparisons,” Plec laughs. (For the record, on TVD, “Bill” will be a former Mystic Falls resident who returns to point out all the failings of the current Council’s attempts to keep vampires out-of-town.)

Bwah. I have a feeling they saw what fans were talking, so...

Some people insist Jack's also a vampire hunter, slayer or whatever. No dudes, no. It's very obvious he is not. Why would they create two very similar characters?

I am ridiculously into this show now and I am not going to apologize. In other news, Michael Trevino is hot...Like REALLY hot. And do you know what else is also hot? Here:


jack coleman

What is this omg. Are those his??? I would have never guessed  I'd be excited about a pair of old looking sneakers. He looks so pretty....oh yes....



jack coleman,nightmare cafe

Awww LOL. He looks badass in this pic but no, I doubt Frank was a badass. Hot? Yes. UNFGH.



jack coleman,nightmare care,robert englund

Lovely. And very cool. Of course, also very very sexy.


jack coleman,steven carrington,dynasty

OMG I have never ever seen this one before. Is it a promo still? Is this Steven Carrington or Jack Coleman? I can not tell! I don't even know when this is from!  It doesn't matter, he is gorgeous....a puppy.....a gorgeous puppy. Just look at his eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment