Sunday, September 18, 2011

Whoa

Whoa  
Phew. My Spain trip was very tiring and very awesome. This was my first time and I enjoyed every second of it. Ohhhh, that sounded naughty.

Anyways, I came back and I decided to post pics of sexiness taken from an Associated Press interview of Jack Coleman.

Such as:

Jack Coleman

GUH. OMG I love AP.


Jack Coleman

I think AP people were well aware that he was radiating dangerously high levels of sexiness, because I rarely see Jack pics like this...you know, pics that are kind of artistic or something. UNGH.



Jack Coleman

OMG he looks so sad or melancholic in this one...Of course, sad or melancholic in a sexy way...



Jack Coleman

Dying...



Jack Coleman

OMG I love it when he makes that hand gesture. It feels like "I'm right here and you are free to touch my chest...or wherever."



Jack Coleman

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Black shirt, sexy purple(blue?)/black background, sexy lighting and omg sexy stare....Who knew this short interview had so much sexiness?




In case you want to watch it, here it is:


Also, apparently he once made another Talk About It video which can be seen by clicking on the sexy pic here:


jack coleman



He was shooting an episode of season 4, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment