Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creepy dad stuff..

OMG finally a Jack Coleman aka Bill Forbes promo still!!!! I've been waiting for one since forever!

Photobucket Click for the humongous version. UNGHHH. I don't understand how he looks this cute and perfect. Sad puppy eyes again....

Here are the Bill Forbes scenes from the latest The Vampire Diaries episode "The End Of The Affair":



Ughhhhhh...these scenes broke my heart and also caused me to giggle. I love it. This is awesome. He is awesome. And there was a Tyler/Mom/Caroline scene after the Bill torture scenes: Mom: "Honey, your dad...All our families, we have beliefs that have been passed on through generations. And we were taught never to stray from them." Caroline: "You did." Mom: "You taught me to look at things in a different way." Bill: I just thought that he was the one who got me. Mom: "He did. He will again." : He should! D: UGH. This gives me hope...Mom is defending him and this is good....I think. And a few seconds later, Tyler comes in and they huggle in bed and she cries and tells Tyler that her dad hates her! D: NOOOO! D: *cries* ...but my hopes took a blow after I watched the extended promo for next week's episode:

 

Yes, I know that Jack isn't in it...But...are we sure? Damon is biting a guy's neck on 00:19 and...look at the promo pic above...blue shirt...and the guy in the promo....also wearing a blue shirt.....Is he Bill Forbes aka the sexy creepy dad? D: I think he is... DDD: *shakes violently and cries loudly* NOOOOOOOOOO!!! D: I won't be able to deal with this... :(((( Although I must admit that the idea of Jack Coleman getting bitten by a vampire is kinda hot....BUT NO DEATHS PLEASE! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment