Monday, October 17, 2011

Woooo!!! Torture, sexiness and more torture!!! The Vampire Diaries!

Photobucket

- This episode? Me likey. Bill and Caroline? My brain broke.

- Mr Coleman looks perfect in this one. PERFECTION. Hotness and sexiness to the max.

- Her mom, the sheriff was totally worse than Bill but omg everyone seems to forget how she's treated Caroline before. WHY ARE HIS ACTIONS ANY DIFFERENT? Just because he tortures her a little? Pffffffff...

- Ugh now some fans are like "FU Bill!" but I'll always be there to defend him. I AM NOT SORRY. I have to say, this is totally Jack's fault, he shouldn't have been so good at playing these sexy creepsters. He's never a dull psycho though, he is such a good actor, he always conveys emotions exceptionally well even when his character is doing questionable things. I freaking love it when he's like, "OMG I love you sweetheart, but I am going to have to hurt you so bad." EMOTIONS.

- Right now, TVD fandom might become a dangerous place if you're planning to say things like "OMG but he really loves her" But I don't care, haha. HE'S TOTALLY BLINDED BY HIS LOVE FOR HIS LITTLE GIRL. Deal with it. He even told Caroline that he sat down and cried when Carol told him the bad news. D: Poor bb. *throws common sense out the window*

- In summary, Bill is hot, therefore he is allowed to do bad things. OKAY? Go Team Bill! *facepalm* ...don't hate me.

- I've been singing this song since I saw the torture scene in the promo. Amazing, isn't it? *wants to make a video*

- Haha it's awesome that "Poor Caroline" trended on Twitter last night.

- A trivia: Jack Coleman and Michael Trevino were castmates in Cowbelles. Sexy, isn't it?

- I am loving the parallels between the gay dad and the vampire daughter. He tries to fix her even though she keeps saying she can't be fixed because this is who she is. What if someone tried to fix your gayness, Bill? Hmmm?

- I realize I sometimes contradict myself and I blame his hotness for it.

- This episode has some awesome Bill quotes...I exploded every time he talked:

(To his ex/mommy/the sheriff) "Trust me to do the right thing. Let me do this not because she's a monster, but because we love her."
I would trust you, mr Forbes...

(To Caroline) "I want you to know,when Carol Lockwood called and told me about you...I sat down and cried."
D: D: D: ....My fav moment of this episode...

Caroline: "Why? You know that this isn't going to work."
Bill: "It has to work. It's the only option."
Caroline: "Why are you trying to fix me?"
Bill: "So I don't have to kill you!"
[info]dref22: GAAAAASP!

And imagine him saying those lines with morally grey puppy eyes.

AAAAAAAHHHH.....


Btw, this time I have the logofree caps, YAYZ! (Screencaps lovingly stolen from [info]ina_ami )

REST OF THE ENTRY AND THE AWESOME SCREENCAPS THIS WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment