Monday, October 17, 2011

So.....Version 2!

Angela Kinsey, from The Emmys Red Carpet:

One of the Dunder Mifflinites tied the knot over the summer! "You don't see the wedding, but it's going to be alluded to," star Angela Kinney says of her character marrying State Senator Rob Lipton (Jack Coleman). So will Oscar finally clue her in on his theory that the senator is a closeted homosexual? "They have a pretty cool reveal that's going to come up," she says. "Does she know and she's OK? She's got a much better life, she's all about moving up in society, so who knows?"

Source


Booooo. ARGH. UGH. I guess this "pretty cool reveal" does not actually involve the sexy State Senator. Again: Boooooo. I don't know/care about the reason/reasons but as a viewer maniacal obsessive freak, I believe this: So much potential, wasted. Eh. Btw, lol, "theory".


EDIT: OMG. THIS JUST HAPPENED. HOW COULD I KNOW? D:



Jack Coleman’s TV dance card is looking mighty full.

In addition to dropping by The CW’s Vampire Diaries this fall as a slayer (and possible dad!), the Heroes alum will appear on Criminal Minds as someone far creepier than HRG.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Coleman will guest star on the CBS drama as Bill, a man who once held a young girl captive for seven years, and in an attempt to recreate a perceived connection with the victim, proceeds to kidnap her mother (played by Army Wives‘ Brigid Brannagh) in the exact same fashion.

And in addition all of that casting goodness, Coleman is expected to return to NBC’s The Office this season as Angela’s “State Senator” significant other.



OMG. SO MUCH AWESOMENESS THAT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE MY HEAD AND OTHER PLACES EXPLODE.

- BILL. Two "Bill"s in one season? OMG.

- OMG. He is going to play a perverted maniac, kidnapping young girls and all.... "Far creepier than HRG"  I CAN'T EVEN. This makes me happy hahahaha. I have issues, so sue me.

- And The Office. Just as I was bitching...SO WEIRD. I must have sensed it...Then why was I bitching? I DON'T KNOW.  Okay, Angela Kinsey didn't sound like he'd be back, but apparently, he will be!!!!



 I also made gifs! :D

jack coleman,hayden panettiere,heroes,hrg,noah bennet,claire bennet,clairebear

Ughhhh. One of the cutest shippiest HRG/Clairebear moments. D'aaaawwww....Yes, I know that she was totally lying to daddy...ugh I love this. Don't ask why.



jack coleman,heroes,hrg,noah bennet

Eyebrow tilt of suspicion. UNFGH.

Sandra: "You can not be the only man in her life forever."
[info]dref22: PFFFFFFFFFFFF.



jack coleman,heroes,hrg,noah bennet

:((((. He is aware things are not looking good for him! D: Clairebeaaaar...needs a spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment