Monday, October 17, 2011

OMG tomorrow is Jack Coleman day



He'll be in tomorrow's episode. PHEW.


Read more... )



...I'm just going to steal this from Tumblr and post it here, because it is amazing all around:

Parallels between Heroes and The Vampire Diaries

Heroes: Noah - Played by Jack Coleman
TVD: Bill - Played by Jack Coleman

Heroes: Occupation - Super Human hunting
TVD: Occupation - Vampire Hunting

Heroes: Unknowingly had a superhuman daughter
TVD: Unknowingly had a vampire daughter

Heroes: C is for Claire
TVD: C is for Caroline

Heroes: Found out about Claire’s secret before she told him
TVD: Found out about Caroline’s secret before she told him

Heroes: Claire is Blonde
TVD: Caroline is Blonde

Heroes: Claire is a cheerleader
TVD: Caroline is a cheerleader

Heroes: Claire can heal after getting hurt
TVD: Caroline can heal after getting hurt

Heroes: Claire’s blood can heal people
TVD: Caroline’s blood can heal people

and I’m probably looking too much into it now, but

C A R O L I N E

Drop the O and N and you’re left with CARLIE. Rearrange that and you get CLAIRE



I have nothing to add. OMG.

...In other news this awesome person Wendi told me that he's filming his Criminal Minds episode right now. Oh my...I am both worried and giddy. Does that mean.... D:

EMOTIONS. I have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment