Sunday, July 24, 2011

so....

Here's some info from the NBC press release on The Office Season 7 DVD set:

- Over 100 minutes of deleted scenes including 60 minutes of never-before-seen footage.
- Extended episodes.


The rest can be found here:

The Office Season 7 DVD Buying Guide

Okay, you know why I care about the deleted scenes and extended episodes. We all know some of his scenes got edited out. Right? I hope you do, or I won't like you anymore....Maybe...Ugh, I was kidding....Soooo....this may mean:

OMFG. Over 100 minutes of deletes scenes??? 60 minutes of never-before-seen footage??? Extended episodes??? OMG. I AM ALMOST SURE THESE DELETED SCENES ALSO INVOLVE THE SEXY GAY SENATOR AKA SEXY JACK COLEMAN. D: OMG I bet he even talked in that episode.....You know, the one with the Michael Scott farewell dinner...I bet he talked very sexily...(Also, the episode with his sexy gay pics is in his filmography now. Was he even credited? ) Ugh, how can I find out if there are Jack Coleman scenes in the DVD set???? OMG I'll have to buy the goddamn DVD set, won't I???? Why does life have to be so complicated??? DAMN.


Okay....I calmed down...Let's have a clipping with that creepy Jack pic:


Photobucket



Electric performer? Oh my god, this is sheer brilliance. The one with the kite flying is still more awesome though. That one was A+. And he was so cute in that pic OMG. SO CUTE. Like a puppy. A kite flying puppy. UNGHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment