Sunday, July 24, 2011

So this is going to be a random post...

...but still, all Jack related! :D

Do you know this movie?

Dynasty: The Making of a Guilty Pleasure

LOL I kinda watched it and I can easily say it was bad...and not the good kind of bad. I guess they went for the Dynasty kind of campyness but instead, they made a very weird movie with bad acting and bad...everything. And do you know what bugs me the most? The actor who played Jack Coleman wasn't even credited! D: ...or is this a good thing? I dunno and perhaps, I don't care.

But I care about that fact that he no way resembles Jack Coleman OMG. Look!:





Ohhh the first Steven #2 scene ever...




WTFFFFFFFFFF!!!!1111



.....And here's a pic from Kate Flannery's My Space. (A huuuge thanks to for this great find!)


Photobucket

Haha, she doesn't even mention Jack! :D

But OMG what a pic....What a bizarre sexiness. Not talking about Springer, sorry. I don't think I saw a nice pic of Jack from this event before. All I have is some videos with crappy quality. I'm sad that he didn't wear that jacket again. Sexy jacket...Perhaps he did, but it doesn't count if I don't get to see it !

Also: His fingers. Long and....ungh.


In other news, another person I talked on Twitter thought I was a guy. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment