Saturday, July 16, 2011

Again, Rock The House!!!!

Mr Coleman is asking the crucial question:

DO YOU WANNA BE WANNA BE WANNA BE WITH ME????

graphics



Photobucket

OMG so Jack's really playing the guitar...

This is a behind the scenes moment: Jack sexily practising guitar with a guy. I think he's an awesome student...*nod nod*




Photobucket

Okay, I totally had to gif this again. Because this is in better quality and as you may already know, I needed a better quality Rock The House behind the scenes tongue gif in my life. PHEW. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JACK??!!




Photobucket

WHAT IS THIS. AAAAARGH. I DON'T EVEN. OMFG this is totally another "badassery move", just like shooting with a sexy gun, kicking an ass, giving a huggage and cracking the nuckles. OH YES.

Also, I'm not even going to imply the naughtiness. No, I won't. Would I?


Rock the House Premieres June 18th on Hallmark Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment