Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think I found new pics on The Gift site.

Vest of sexiness is still making me want to lick the screen. Can I be blamed for this?

Also, I now have a girlier layout. As   put it, it's morally gray....ish pink. Haters to the left!



(Clicking the images will bring up a larger version)






Photobucket


Plus, the sexiness of his RL glasses is to die for. Also, UNFGH his pants. Look at him towering over everybody else. SO MUCH HOTNESS THERE. Did I mention his RL glasses? They are very very sexy.



Photobucket


Awwww fake blood! :D ...touching and close bodily contact. UGHHHHH.



Photobucket

Vest of sexiness is at work.



Photobucket


I'm loving this view too....



LOL okay, thanks to some awesome person, I watched "Rock The House" as it aired. :D It was a cute movie and unsurprisingly, he was very very hot in it...He was singing, playing a guitar, sometimes acting like a cute dork and making emo faces which made it impossible not to think about HRG being all angsty about Clairebear. Apparently the stills weren't lying. Gays and angsty dads. I have no objections. No no, he wasn't a gay dad! ...maybe he was....I dunno.

Also, OMG I want a rewatch!!!!! But I don't have the movie yet. :(  Hey, at least I will have the Getglue sticker with Jack Coleman's sexiness on it! :D YAAAAYYYY!!!! :D But I do need my screencaps...



....Unrelated, I'm about to watch the season finale of Game Of Thrones and I ship it:

No comments:

Post a Comment